Power System Operator Training
All power system operator training classes are aimed at allowing system operators in the US to earn an important fraction of their CEH NERC requirements. Since the EPRI OTS (Operator Training Simulator) is used in many of the exercises, the user is encouraged to download the EPRI_Generic_OTS 2.0.0 from our website and to register for the online training session to learn how to use the OTS effectively.
The courses offered are:
- Effective Use of the Generic EPRI OTS (3 CEH’s)
- Challenges to Emergency Operations Under Stress
- (Module A): Emergency Operations in the Secure & Alert States (19 CEH’s)
- (Module B): System Restoration Under Stress (13 CEH’s)
- (Module C): Development & Testing Stress Scenarios (12 CEH’s)
- Voltage Stability and Reactive Power Control (18 CEH’s)
- Generation Control Based on NERC Standards
You may click at any of these courses to register and to download the course brochure.